Combine bicycle and bus for smooth travels
From April 15 to October 31, you can get around using both your bicycle and the bus thanks to the VéloBus service offered by CITSO.
Certain buses are equipped with a bicycle rack that can hold a maximum of two bicycles at a time. For the second season, CITSO is proud to announce upgrades to its service. Starting April 15, service will be offered on lines 20, 31, and 32, and since May 19, the service is also available on lines 27, 33, 97, 98, and 99.
Schedules are based on daylight hours.
- April 15 to May 31 until 8:30 p.m.
- June 1 to August 31 until 9:30 p.m.
- September 1 to October 31 until 7:30 p.m.
What you need to know:
- You must be age 16 or older, or accompanied by an adult, to use the bicycle rack.
- Only non-motorized two-wheeled bicycles are allowed.
- Limit of two bicycles per bus.
- First come, first served (no reservations allowed).
- Free service, you pay only for your bus ride.
- You are responsible for mounting and dismounting your bicycle as quickly as possible, from the front of the bus or the sidewalk.
- For safety reasons, the bus driver is not allowed to exit the bus to help you.
- Cyclists may be denied access if conditions are deemed unsafe.
- CITSO is not responsible for stolen or damaged bicycles.
- CITSO reserves the right to change buses in the event of an emergency; in that case, the new bus may not be equipped with a bicycle rack.
Find more information in our brochure.